AnytimeHealth.com and the Anytime Health® branded app are being decommissioned on March 31, 2017
To continue tracking your goals and progress, download the new Anytime Fitness® App - Powered by Anytime Health today. The Anytime Fitness App gives Anytime Fitness members an even easier way to set your goals, track your progress and access hundreds of workouts.
Download the new Anytime Fitness App today at anytimefitness.com/apps.
All Anytime Health features and functionality delivered in Anytime Fitness applications may not be available to individuals who are not members of a participating Anytime Fitness club. Anytime Fitness clubs are independently owned and operated and participation may vary. See your local club for details. © 2017 Anytime Health, LLC.
digital millennium copyright act (dmca) / copyright policy
Anytime Health, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others. Our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached using the information below.
Attn: General Counsel
Anytime Health, LLC
12181 Margo Avenue South
Hastings, MN 55033
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent with a notice containing the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.